J&J Family of Farms’ transportation subsidiary, Trophy Transport, manages our fleet, and contracts independent, third-party owners and operators to satisfy the demand of produce shipping. Trophy Transport’s mission is to provide the highest levels of customer service. We do this by developing the most competitive strategy to achieve on-time deliveries of your freight at the lowest cost while upholding the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
We combine a strong work ethic with a creative and progressive perspective to continually improve and help you reach your goals.
With five J&J locations throughout the eastern US, Trophy Transport has access to over 100,000 square feet of refrigerated produce warehouse space for cross-docking your freight.
Cross Docking Locations
- Loxahatchee, FL
- Immokalee, FL
- Adel, GA
- Hendersonville, NC
- White Pine, TN
Trophy Transport provides temperature management and complete cold chain integrity throughout its produce distribution chain, as well as compliance with food safety regulations. By maintaining high standards of quality control, we consistently deliver your product in first-rate condition. When outsourcing produce trucking companies, J&J Family of Farms maintains its service levels by employing independent truck owner operators that are committed to our mission and retaining high quality.
With Trophy Transport you can expect:
- Dependable, responsible and seamless movement of your freight
- Scheduling all pick-up and delivery appointments
- Freight coordination and tracking for every produce shipment
- Shipping point inspection of quality and verification of counts
- Highest level of customer experience
- Development of the most competitive strategy to facilitate on-time deliveries of your freight
For more info, visit www.trophytransportus.com or call today at 561-422-9773.